I'm Not Your Boy Toy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE and TNA Slash Roleplay site. Original Characters are welcome. This site contains male/male and female/female relationships. Don't like it? Don't Join. Slash Only, no het here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeffery Nero Hardy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Jeffery Nero Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Jeffery Nero Hardy   Jeffery Nero Hardy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am

Jeffery Nero Hardy IMG_3119

Jeff Hardy
As Played By: Samantha

Favorite Parings: Jeff/Matt, Jeff/Jay, Jeff/Chris Jeff/Adam Jeff/Kazarian Jeff/Randy
Pairings I'd Try: Just about anything
Pairings I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole: anything too weird like Jeff/big show eww
Topics I Like: sick fics, hurt comfort etc
Smut?: unless you WANT the thread to die, don't ask me to write it
MPreg? abso-freaking-lutely, preggo Jeffie is adorable

How I Write This Character (Sample and/or Description): Jeff is the epitome of the word stubborn, there may not be any other human being on the planet more stubborn than Jeff (except maybe Matt, depending on what day you ask.) My Jeff muse in particular can be very protective and possessive when he wants to be. He enjoys times when he's able to take care of his lover, because more often than not, he's the one being taken care of. and if you have to drag him to a hospital, and I do mean drag........good luck, you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
https://im-not-your-boy-toy.forumotion.com

Jeffery Nero Hardy
Page 1 of 1