I'm Not Your Boy Toy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE and TNA Slash Roleplay site. Original Characters are welcome. This site contains male/male and female/female relationships. Don't like it? Don't Join. Slash Only, no het here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her Guardian Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

Her Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Her Guardian Angels   Her Guardian Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Jay wiped his hands as they finally finished cleaning the junk from one of the spare rooms, the room had really needed it and now they had a nice room for when they're friends decided to come over. He smiled over at his best friends Jeff and Frankie and his long time crush AJ, they had all been roommates for little over three years now. He smiled as he picked up two of the trash bags, "Well lets get this trash out and we can call it a day."

Frankie smiled and nodded, "Sounds good Jay-Jay." He said as he picked up one of the bags. He smiled over at his boyfriend Jeff, "Lets order in a pizza tonight?" He asked as started down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

Her Guardian Angels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I'm Not Your Boy Toy :: Outside of the Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: