I'm Not Your Boy Toy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE and TNA Slash Roleplay site. Original Characters are welcome. This site contains male/male and female/female relationships. Don't like it? Don't Join. Slash Only, no het here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 am

Adam hissed lowly as he stepped between Jay and their so called mentor to stop him from slapping Jay again. Jay whimpered softly as he watched Gangrel switch his anger from himself to Adam. It wasn't their fault they'd lost the match that night but he still blamed and took it out on them.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 am

Shawn heard the commotion from the hallway and shook his head. He couldn't stand the way those boys were being treated, but what could he do? He'd recently managed to clean up his own life and was now walking on a straightened arrow. He wanted to help, but he didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:50 am

Adam held his now bruised jaw as he watched Gangrel walk away. Jay bit his lip as he moved to see that Adam was ok. "Addy?" he questioned softly. Adam sighed before iving Jay as reasuring smile. "I'm ok Jay-Jay, don't worry." Jay nodded slowly before noticing Shawn watching.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

Shawn quietly made his way to check on the younger blondes. "You two alright?" Shawn questioned softly.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 am

Jay nodded shyly. Adam nodded as he moved slightly in front of Jay and answered. "Yeah we're fine."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 am

"I've seen the way he treats you two," Shawn sighed. "It ain't right."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am

Adam shrugged. "Maybe it isn't but there's nothing we can do about it." Adam sighed as he looked back at Jay.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 am

"Maybe you can't," said Shawn. "But I can."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 am

"H-How?" Jay asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 am

"Let me protect you," said Shawn gently. "I'll take care of you, get you away from him."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 am

"You'll be able to protect Jay-Jay and me?" Adam asked carefully, protecting Jay was his number one goal.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 am

Shawn nodded. "I'll keep you boys safe, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 am

Adam looked at Jay, before looking at Shawn and answering for both of them. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 am

Shawn smiled. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:39 am

Adam wrapped his arm around Jay.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 am

Shawn smiled. "Why don't we get you outta here."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:51 am

Jay nodded shyly as Adam nodded as well.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 am

Shawn gently touched Jay's cheek. "Don't be shy darlin, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:00 am

Jay fought back a soft blush. Adam couldn't help but smile as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 am

Shawn smiled. "Grab your bags, I'll take you back to the hotel."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 am

Jay and Adam nodded and quickly grabbed their bags.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 am

Shawn smiled and led the boys to his car.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:12 am

Jay and Adam followed and put their stuff in the car before both of them climbed into the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 am

Shawn got into the driver's seat and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 am

Jay leaned his head on Adam's shoulder as they started the drive to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometime
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I'm Not Your Boy Toy :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: