I'm Not Your Boy Toy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE and TNA Slash Roleplay site. Original Characters are welcome. This site contains male/male and female/female relationships. Don't like it? Don't Join. Slash Only, no het here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shipping Files, What They Are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

Shipping Files, What They Are Empty
PostSubject: Shipping Files, What They Are   Shipping Files, What They Are I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:05 am

Shipping Pages

What is a Shipping Page?

- A Shipping Page is a thread created by a character's player to allow other players to see what type of pairings this person writes and what styles they use with this person.

What is included in a Shipping Page?

Shipping Pages may include, but are not limited to:

Character's Name, Player's Name, Player's favorite pairings with this character, Pairings the player is willing to try, but are not their favorites, pairings the player will not write with this character, types of threads the player enjoys to write (sick fic, hurt/comfort etc), the player's ability to write smut (Yes/No), A picture of the character, a sample of how the player writes this character or a description of the character's main characteristics as written by the player

A template for a basic Shipping page is posted in this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://im-not-your-boy-toy.forumotion.com

Shipping Files, What They Are
Page 1 of 1